Saturday, January 14, 2012

Words!!!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming of absolutely nothing to bring you this important update.

Tycho said "Dada" last night. Now, he's not even six months old so I'm not 100% sure that it actually for real counts as a word and not just like, sounds, but I mean, dada. DADA! Holy freaking crap, you guys! It's not even MY name and I can't even describe how exhilarating it is. Also, my baby has pretty much the sweetest voice you have ever heard. It breaks my heart into a million tiny pieces.

Also he is sitting like a champ. Like, he can hang out upright and play with his toys for 30 minutes at a time. However he is not super advanced in all respects. He appears to have no desire to gain mobility (I'm not complaining), and hasn't rolled over again since that one time he did it two months ago. But seriously. My kid is amazing. I love him.

Also, this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...