Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow day, er, week.



Snowpocalypse 2012 here in Seattle. We tend to freak out here when we get even the tiniest bit of the white stuff, but it's been snowing since Saturday, and we've got quite a buildup. When you combine the sheer amount of snow we've received with the hills and the daily melt-and-refreeze, leaving the house is rather treacherous. Especially since I don't have a clue how to drive in snow.

As such, I've been home from work for most of this week. I haven't been out of my house really since Monday evening, and I'm going a little stir crazy. I initially wasn't planning to take Tycho out in the snow, since it didn't seem worth it to get him all bundled up when he really isn't old enough to really play in it. but boredom prevailed, and the results are super cute.



Tycho thinks snow is delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...