Monday, August 2, 2010

Almost Home

Hello Internets!

Husband and I are moved in to our new place and we got our internet and TV reconnected today. We're still living in a sea of cardboard boxes, although I'm making a dent in them, slowly but surely, and I'm really starting to feel like this is home.  There have been a couple issues regarding sinks leaking and that we forgot to check to see if there was a dishwasher before signing the lease, and other such things, but we are working on fixing and/or accepting these things.

There is some big (not baby) news here in the Science Experiments household, but I've given myself a deadline of Thursday to be 100% unpacked and put away and pictures and curtains hanging on the walls, so it'll have to wait a couple of days until we are more settled. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...