Sunday, October 12, 2014

Still got nothin'

So. Here we are, at the eve of 42 weeks. Wow. Today was actually a good day. Another NST under my belt this morning. Same old thing. Midwife agreed that waiting another day was a sound decision. Did a check, and finally finally finally my cervix appears to be functioning. We're at 3cm now, which is a relief. Still, we waited today and nothing much happened, which means we take the nuclear option in the morning: Artificial rupture of membranes and another round of castor oil and hope for the best.

I feel great, actually. I get to meet my baby tomorrow. I GET TO MEET MY BABY TOMORROW! Somehow or other I will meet my silly little stubborn baby tomorrow.

See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...