Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Body Talk

Lately I can't get over just how freaking cool the human body is. Specifically the female human body. Specifically specifically MINE. As strange and new as all of the changes of pregnancy are to me, my body makes them so easily and naturally. It is so crazy that this body of mine is all of the sudden bigger and rounder and I can't believe it, but at the same time, I am so comfortable it in.

I have spent a lot of time lately staring at myself in the mirror. Well, I always spend a lot of time staring at myself in the mirror; put a shiny surface near me, I will gaze into it. Always have, always will. But lately this has not been the sort of overly vain navel-gazing that I often partake in. This is pure scientific fascination; it just happens to be with my own form. But really. HOW COOL.  How cool that my body just does this without me having to know what to do.

I'm especially interested in my breasts lately. Besides being small, they've always been, well, immature looking to me.  I had tiny, flat nipples. But lately, holy cow! I'm still not enormous or anything (I upgraded to a B-cup), but they are so much more womanly. My nipples have become larger and more prominent. They look like they mean business. It makes me feel so much more confident about breastfeeding. HOW COOL.

Anyway, me me me, I I I, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...