Monday, October 4, 2010

I spoke too soon.

Immediately after my last post my period showed up. (As an aside, I so cannot get on board with this whole "Aunt Flo" euphemism.) So now I am crampy and cranky and still nauseous. And I have headache, but that's not likely related. I am happy that I am back to knowing what is going on again, but I am less than thrilled to start another round of the waiting game. I'd like to get this show on the road, and start waiting for new and exciting things, like midwife appointments and heartbeats and you know, a real, live baby. But right now we're in a holding pattern of waiting for ovulation, waiting for period. I'm bored.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your period. I am so with you on the hatred of the Aunt Flo euphemism. I tried to read What to Expect Before You're Expecting and there were so many of those little euphemisms in there it made me want to toss the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I've heard so many bad thins about What To Expect, and because I've received so many good recommendations for other books, I've never bothered to pick up a copy, and I probably won't.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...