Monday, September 13, 2010

The Glamorous Life

Super romantic text message from my husband this afternoon:
We can have sex before I go out! I love you :)
It was in response to optimal baby-making time conflicting with his weekly boys' night out. Lovely.

Right now I am feeling like I can't wait until I'm pregnant so I can stop thinking about getting pregnant all the time, but I am pretty sure that when I get there, that pregnancy will be even better at consuming my every thought. But I'm so ready to get started.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a sport! My husband was not a good sport during TTC. I was dreading another cycle of wrestling him into the bedroom at just the right time. Good thing I caught him on the first try. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...