Thursday, July 22, 2010

Patience

I am absolutely no good at waiting. I want to be pregnant NOOWWW. Which is especially stupid since we aren't even officially trying yet.

Today is cycle day 29. No sign of period. Negative test yesterday.  My theoretical ovulation (based on cervical fluidity, because I'm not temping) was in the middle of happy vacation sex fest, but I'm thinking that perhaps it was delayed based on travel and travel and rollercoasters and alcohol and travel. Since underpants are getting all slimy again. (Sorry.)  But still. Ugh.

I think if I don't end up pregnant this go-round I'm going to try and start temping. I'm not sure if it will actually be at all enlightening since my waking times vary between 3:30 am, and, uh... a lot later than that.  So we'll see. But hopefully it won't come to that and I'll be pregnant and everything will be rainbows and unicorns.



In other news we signed the lease on our new place yesterday, and we'll be moving in some time next week. I'm relieved that its out of the way, but now... packing. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...