Thursday, June 24, 2010

BLOOD!

In my underpants! Huzzah!

Finallyfinallyfinally!!! It's insane to me that I am so excited to be confirmedly not pregnant, but I'm relieved to be in a place where I know where I am in my cycle and what I can expect going forward and when I can ever realistically worry about whether or not I am pregnant. So I guess this is cycle one, day one. I'm going to start charting CM, but BBT I just can't do because of how erratic my schedule is. When you wake up at 3:30am one day, and 8:00 the next... well, it's just not consistent. Maybe I will try anyway. Just to see.

Technically I'm still just spotting, though, so I couldn't help but google "implantation bleeding". Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...