Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cravings?


I don't know if that's what it is, or if it's just normal Astrid-crazy, but this evening I read something about eggs and then I REALLY wanted eggs and couldn't get eggs out of my head. Eggs and avocado, actually. We went to Denny's where they were out of avocado, but omigosh my eggs were so good. Funny thing so far with pregnancy, when I get really hungry food tastes SO SO SO good. Like I didn't know food could taste that good. Especially not food from Denny's. I ate an entire Grand Slam, clean plate, which is unheard of for me, and Kyle was duly impressed. I don't think he's ever seen me eat so much or so fast.

I know it's still quite early for me to be putting on weight or anything, and I'm trying to listen to my body and not eat a lot just because I have the excuse of being pregnant, but tonight I was really and truly hungry, and goddamn was my dinner good.

1 comment:

  1. um, yeah. Food takes on a whole new meaning to the pregnant soul. That's how my cravings worked in the first trimester, too. I'd see something or smell something and think--must have now. The 2nd trimester has been different. I get hungry and think "must eat ANYTHING now"...don't care what it is.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...