Friday, October 25, 2013

Hold

I suppose I should post something, at least, before it is next week, because for me, next week is the beginning of the end what with the working retail and holiday season and busybusybusy for the next forever or at least until January.

Things are mostly good, but tonight I am feeling especially emo about the baby thing, you know, that we don't have one yet, not even working on it at this point in time, and man, that sucks. I don't really have anything else to say about it. It sucks. I am sad. Pictures of other peoples babies make me weepy.

This is not going according to plan, my timeline is all blown to hell, we didn't want to space our children this far apart but too bad oh well. You cant schedule real life, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...